Beginning November 1, 2021, the following guidelines will be in effect:
- Visiting hours are from 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Non-COVID patients may have 2 visitors (must be at least 18 years of age).
- All visitors must pass the screening process and wear a mask for the duration of stay.
- All visitors are encouraged to remain in the patient’s room.
- No visitors allowed for COVID Positive patients in the ICU and Emergency Room departments.
- End-of-life visitation is allowed and handled on a case-by-case basis.
10:00 am – 10:30 am 12:00 pm – 12:30 pm 4:00 pm – 4:30 pm 6:00 pm – 6:30 pm
11:30 am – 12:00 pm – employees only
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm - public and employees
*To contact the nurses' station for communication with patients, please call 318-757-6551.
Entry to the Trinity Medical Center campus will be confined to the following location:
Emergency Department will remain open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
All visitors MUST use front entrance - temperature checks are required prior to entry.
All other points of entry will remain closed.
For non-clinical, general information, you can call Louisiana's statewide 211 networks. This network is designed and staffed to handle calls from Louisiana residents who are concerned and who have questions about the COVID-19 virus.
With coronavirus (COVID-19), the safety of Trinity Medical Center patients and visitors remains our top priority. Trinity Medical Center is closely monitoring COVID-19 developments in partnership with our local and state health departments and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
More information is available at the links below:
UPDATES FROM THE CDC COVID-19 SYMPTOMS